Yesterday, I was sitting on the couch minding my own business when I started to get this sharp pain under my left ribs. It moved up and down my left side all the way down to my belly button. I could also feel it in my back. It was very painful. It was a horrible sharp pain. I didn't know what to do, so I went to bed. I started to feel it again today, but it quickly went away. I wonder what this could be...
In other news, a couple of minutes ago I pulled out a stitch the nurse left in when she took out my stitches from my mole removal on my face. I knew she left a stitch in! I knew I wasn't crazy.
I just don't feel good. :(
That is all I guess...

Can you get to see you a dr if you feel it again? 2-3 times a small pain is one thing, but after that you need to get checked! Even if it is for your own sanity's sake...
ReplyDeleteAs for the stitches...I hate it when they leave one in you can feel!
Remember you are in charge of your health, you know how you feel and if doesnt feel right, you are the only one to advocate on your behalf.
Take care
Ever had gallstones? I'd have it checked out ASAP.
ReplyDelete