It's funny how one comment can sometimes either break you or make you if you let it. I am truly amazed that they are still nice people in the world.
I'll explain. Today, I was coming out of the gym and this older woman approached me. She was probably in her 50s-60s. She had a ton of makeup on and she was very pretty. (I only hope I look this good when I get older.) She could probably be one of those "Housewives of..." shows. Anyway, she approached me. She said "How is your program going?" I'm all confused. I think I said "Good" and that I work out with Mike, the personal trainer. She said "I know. He puts you through a lot and you're doing a good job." She also said "Keep it up, it will be worth it one day."
Now isn't that amazing? Apparently she's been watching me, which is odd, lol. I guess odd in a good way. I didn't realize people where watching me. I'm really glad that she came up to me. In a world full of assholes, there is at least one rose. She really made my day.
I am happy. :)
Tomorrow is my weigh-in with my personal trainer. It's going to be awwwwwwwwwweeeeesome! :)

What a wonderful comment. It too would've made my day! :) You never know, you coming to the gym could be driving her! Keep up the excellent work! BTW, love the new profile pic!
ReplyDeleteMy kids always joke around with me because I'm always talking to strangers. I told our waitress the other day that she was the best waitress we've had in a long time. My kids thought it was hokey, but like you said, you never know how a comment can effect another person.
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDelete