Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Oh I Need to Share!



I got stuck this morning. Like seriously painfully stuck. I got stuck on a brownie, which I shouldn't have eaten. Serves me right, huh?! lol Anyway, I googled "how to get unstuck with lap band." You know what came up? The Lap Band Talk Forum. Someone suggested to a downward dog yoga pose. I did it, and it worked! I pushed it up, and it came up so easily! Of course, this probably wouldn't be so convenient in public. However, if you get seriously painfully stuck try this. :)




7 comments:

  1. Too funny!!! I will definitely try that next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could've used this Saturday when I got stuck on a piece of chicken. We'll have to work on alternates for public unsticking, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd heard that before. Good to know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always helpful to hear that something helps :) I can just image the look on peoples faces if we did this in public though :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know that you aren't supposed to drink when you are stuck, but I find that drinking a little helps me bring up what's stuck easier. Also, I'm sure everyone has heard of papya enzymes. I was hoping that they would help break up my food when I was stuck, but instead it brought it up right away. Never heard of doing downward dog, but always good to have another option.

    ReplyDelete