Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pictures!

Oooooh. I have pictures! I keep forgetting to take them. So I took some today at work with my camera phone. I have new scrubs on. :) The shirt is XXL and the pants are a 2XL (Is there a difference between XXL and 2XL?). I feel happy. :) The pictures are taken in front of a mirror that's on a wardrobe. It's a really pretty wardrobe. I'm sure it's really old. Anyway... back to me. :)



I can see a difference. I guess I should post my before pictures...


Damn, I was wide...

Good news, today I stepped on the scale (naked, of course!) and I saw 250! Wow. :) So, after seeing that, I was pretty happy for the rest of the day. :) I should probably go the gym today, but I really don't feel like it. Poo.

Well, I hope my weigh-in with my personal trainer will be awesome this week. I feel slightly tighter. I really couldn't eat anything all day, until now when I got home. I somehow managed to eat a big meal. How is the possible? I try to now to feel guilty about eating a big meal, but I do, but I haven't eaten much today! My mind plays games with me. It must be a mental thing.

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!


4 comments: