I am full. Blah. We had tacos tonight. I forgot to rinse the meat so the meat was very greasy. I think I'm getting gas from the grease. At least with this type of gas, it will come out if you know what I mean... Ha.
I called the doctor today and he said what I was experiencing might be gas; however, if it continues I should come in. I hope it doesn't continue. It hurt like hell. Pure hell.
I am very much feeling my fill, and I like that! I have noticed that I'm tigher in the morning, which is frustrating because I MUST eat in the morning. If I don't then 8 times out of 10, I won't eat until 1pm (because of this difficult co-worker feels it's ok for her to eat a 11am all of the time and not ask me when I want to eat). Sometimes I go 7 hours without eating, and it's so frustrating. I really need another job. UGH. That's a different story though...
Well, I must be getting to bed. I have work tomorrow...
Adios!

For eating in the AM, its harder when you're banded. What about a protien shake or something mushy. Sometimes I don't have breakfast food for breakfast because I can't eat it.
ReplyDeleteI'm really not in the mood to eat. Weird, huh? I do make oatmeal and eat it during the morning meeting. However, I do get hungry 3 hours later (around 9am), but I still don't eat until 1pm.
ReplyDelete