Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, October 25, 2010

Victory is Miiiiiiiiinnnnnne!

Well almost.

Look!


If you look past my crusty toes you will see the number 249.8 on my scale. This, my friends, is my naked weight. So it slightly doesn't count because it won't show up on a scale with my clothes on even though I know this is my actual weight.
Anyway, just seeing 249 on my scale is amazing. I have no idea when I saw that number last. :)
I am pretty high for the day. I will take another picture with my clothes and shoes on just before I run out the door to go to the gym today.
Toodles!

4 comments:

  1. Yipppeeeee! Totally counts - if you always weigh naked, then you're naked weight is your weight. Pretty sure it's a law or something...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely agree with MandaPanda, I always naked weigh, cos well, clothes can be so deceptive lol.

    ReplyDelete