I'm here, alive, doing ok, etc. I'm actually in a lot of pain in where they used one of the wholes to put my lap band in. It's a sharp stabbing pain. I hope my mom can hurry up so I can get my pain medince from CVS. It really hurts.
Other than that, I don't have gas pains *knocks on wood* Everything went well. I will have to show you the picture of my belly and my dr. gave me a picture of my stomach with the band around it.
I'm gonna go try to hop in bed for an hour.
Thanks to everyone who was supported and sent me wishes, hopes, good vibes, and prayers! Thanks so muchhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to see the pic of your banded tummy. Cool! I'm glad everything went well and you are on the mend!
ReplyDeleteYayyy! You made it. Stay ahead of the pain and take your meds, take gas x now, because the gas pain will make it there. Good luck, I hope you rest well.
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you are doing well. Get some rest - and I can't wait to see your pics! Congratulations on crossing over to the other side!
ReplyDeleteThanks for checking in. Hopefully you get those drugs soon.
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you are out an all is well! Congratulations and, "Welcome to the Sisterhood/Brotherhood of the Bandster's"!!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you're feeling well!! Each day will get better, enjoy the rest!!
ReplyDeleteYAY! Welcome to the new adventure :D
ReplyDelete