Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Pictures

I have pictures. However I spilt chicken broth on the picture that shows my band around my stomach and it smudged. :( However! I have the picture of my stomach, PLUS full body pictures of myself. The reason why I had not posted them is because I was/am still insecure about the way I look. Now that I am banded, I will no longer look like this.


Sooooooo here it goes....


Sorry about the mirror being so ugly! I'm taking this picture from my 13 year old sister's bathroom... enough said!





Taken today and it is at my current weight. According to the hospital is was 303. When I weighed naked this morning it was 300.




Now I really don't care what I look like right now. Before my surgery, while I was on my pre-op diet, I went into Target and saw a high school classmate, and I'm sure she said in her mind "Damn! She blew up!" I won't be this size forever of for long.
Tata for now!








4 comments:

  1. It's only going to get better. I felt that way too about my before pictures. I figured, screw it. I will be healthy soon enough, and I wanted to be able to see how far I've come when I get there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your incisions look great. much better than mine did, actually. i had a lotta drainage in mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's liberating putting the pics out there but we all understand we are there or have been there. I remember really not wanting to put them out there and now I can't wait to update them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you for posting and taking these pictures! You are awesome. And 300 pounds! You are so close to entering the 200's! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete