I'm itching like a man on a fuzzy tree!
I love Elvis. I don't think anyone knows that I love Elvis besides my family.
I'm actually kinda itchy though. My belly does itch. My incisions look good. I'm not really hurting as much. THE BEST PART? I can sleep in my own bed now! For like a week after surgery I slept on the couch because it was the most comfortable.
This week I managed so some how lose 1 pound. I'm on my mushie stage right now. I know the difference between mushie and solid, but I do have a question. I chew my food up to the point were you can't recognize it and it is a mush consistency. So, what if I ate solid food, but still chew it to the point of a mush consistency (since I already do that). I mean, I understand if I were to chew my food only 10 times that there might be a problem. But I chew and chew and chew and chew and chew and chew and etc.
Honestly, I like this chewing a lot though. Pre-band I would probably take 5 bites and swallow and the put more in my mouth. I used to eat quickly. I like savoring my food now.
Anyway, today my mom and I went to a local athletic park and we walked around the track. I'm not really sure how far we walked, but we did get our heart pumping.
In other news, we're going to Myrtle Beach, SC this weekend! Yay! We did a bid thing on priceline.com. We wanted a hotel that was on the beach, but we didn't get it. You can't exchange or cancel the bid, so we're stuck. :( But we are staying at the Sheraton for a nice price of $55 a night. It is only 2 blocks away from the beach, so it won't be too bad. I've never stayed at a Sheraton before, so I hope it's nice.
Well, I'm done for now. I hope everyone is doing alright!

i asked that same question about mushie food vs. just chewing solids really well. the nutritionist said it's not the same and to do mushies like i'm supposed to and then move onto solids. so that's what i did. lucky you on the myrtle beach. i'm jealous!
ReplyDeleteI would stick as close to you can to the mushies. Mushies aren't as bad as liquids!!
ReplyDeleteI went to Myrtle Beach for the first time last August. It was hot as hell, but had a great time with the family. Much prefer it to Ocean City, MD, although OC is only 3 hours away compared to the 8 hours it takes to get to Myrtle Beach. Hope you have fun.
ReplyDelete