I was contacted by a benefit coordinator at the hospital that I'm getting my surgery from. However, she left a message and left the office before I called her back. My surgery is supposed to be on Wednesday. In her message she said "If you don't reach me before 1pm, please call (insert number) and I'll get back with you tomorrow, which is Wednesday." Today is Monday. Tomorrow is Tuesday... I hope she was mistaken. I'm going to have a huge COW if my surgery isn't on Wednesday. Anyway, I left her a message and I hope she calls tomorrow.
I'm already one of those people who worry to much. This has got me worried! :(

I was worried like you too! You'll be fine!! 2 more days! CONGRATS!!!
ReplyDeletei'm sure everything is fine. she might just be calling for last minute info. the hospital did that with me and it freaked me out, too.
ReplyDeleteIt's only natural to get nervous. Why in the hell she couldn't have left why she was calling is beyond me. These people have to know that we are on pins and needles.
ReplyDeleteI will keep only good thoughts that tomorrow brings the answers that YOU WANT!! Only two more days, yea!!
ReplyDelete