Weight Loss Ticker

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Under 300 lbs!

Yay! It's official. I am under 300 lbs! I am 298.4. :)





I am doing much better today. Went to the Super Wal-Mart near me. It was soooo crowded! I got a chance to walk around and get some stuff. Then I went to GNC and got some unflavored protein powdered. At Wal-Mart, I got some beans and weenies. I put 1/4 of a can in the magic bullet, plus water, and a half scoop of protein powder. Then I blended it. It wasn't too bad. I did the same for dinner, but I also added cheese, baked potato, pork and beans, plus the beans and weenies, plus the protein powder. It was ok. I didn't eat much of it - maybe 2 oz. It is hard to tell if I'm full or not. So, I just guess and stop eating.





My urine is still dark, with perhaps a pinkish look to it? I'm not sure. I'm not sure if it's blood or not. This is TMI, but when I wipe, it has a little brown on the paper (it's not BM). It couldn't be my period because I had that a week and half ago... I don't know. So, I'm trying to drink more and more water.





In all, I feel good.


Here's another picture of my stomach, but here's a pic of the biggest incision. It's kinda taken on the side. I probably should have rotated it. But my pants are to the right and my shirt is to the left.



Yuck!

2 comments:

  1. Ouch...Glad your feeling better! Didnt have the other problem and dont even have a guess as to what itd be. Hopefully you get an answer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling better. Sounds like you are getting real food (mostly) and for that, I am jealous! :)

    Glad it's getting better and that you got to get out and about. That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete