I think the pain med has made me feel like shit. I want to vomit and I feel like shit. No more for me! I hate this. If I hadn't gotten fat in the first place, I wouldn't have to do this shit! Damn me!
Hang in there. Maybe try tylenol and see if that helps for during the day pain/soreness and just use the pain meds at bedtime (or not at all). You will feel better when you stop the pain meds. You are healing no matter what, though, so this is temporary, that I can promise.
It sucks the first couple of days. Make sure your walking it does help in the end. Each day will get better. I could barely get off the couch the first few days. You're doing great-even if you don't think so.
I hope you feel better soon! I am so sorry you have a rough time, please remember that it DOES and WILL get better. The first month I found to be difficult. Hang in there, kid! <3
Oh, I'm so sorry. Hang in there, it will get better I promise! The pain meds made me feel terible, so I just took liquid Tylenol, maybe that will help and keep moving.
Hang in there. Maybe try tylenol and see if that helps for during the day pain/soreness and just use the pain meds at bedtime (or not at all). You will feel better when you stop the pain meds. You are healing no matter what, though, so this is temporary, that I can promise.
ReplyDeleteHang in there!
Sorry that life sucks right now. Hang in there. Each day will hopefully get a little better.
ReplyDeleteOh bummer! I hope you have a better day tomorrow.... :)
ReplyDeleteIt sucks the first couple of days. Make sure your walking it does help in the end. Each day will get better. I could barely get off the couch the first few days. You're doing great-even if you don't think so.
ReplyDeleteI hope you are feeling better today! Hang in there, you are on the mend no matter what it feels like. :)
ReplyDeleteI hope you feel better soon! I am so sorry you have a rough time, please remember that it DOES and WILL get better. The first month I found to be difficult. Hang in there, kid! <3
ReplyDeleteOh, I'm so sorry. Hang in there, it will get better I promise! The pain meds made me feel terible, so I just took liquid Tylenol, maybe that will help and keep moving.
ReplyDeleteI agree liquid tylenol is a good purchase for now and afterwards to keep around! YOU CAN DO THIS!!!
ReplyDelete