Weight Loss Ticker

Saturday, April 3, 2010

You crazy pain in my side!!!!

Just a quick update:

There is this weird funny feeling still on my right side. It's not really painful, just annoying. It feels as though my ribs are sitting on top of something... I don't know.

I have had more weight loss! It's 5:18pm, and I just weighted myself. 304.8 This morning it was 303.somthing. At work I weighed myself with all of my clothes on without the shoes and cell phone it was 302.something. I'm hoping to be under 300 by surgery time. I cheated again. :( But it was high protein and low carbs!

Ok. I will make a vow to myself!

I, Amanda, will vow to not eat anything else besides liquids until I will have a lap band inside me.

Speaking about vows!!!!! I have not had McDonald's since I posted that I will not. So maybe it's been like a month or little over that I haven't had it. I don't remember which day it was. I kept my promise... I'm so happy.

Okay, enough now. I gotta shower and do homework!

No comments:

Post a Comment