Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Support Group Tuesdays!

Hello!

I just got back from the Lap Band support group that my doctor sponsors. So all of the Lap Banders are his patients! Yay. There was a ton of people. Most were months into their journey. There was one that hasn't been banded yet, and there was me and another woman that was recently banded. I learned a lot! I also learned that I didn't break my band. So, I'm glad it's still there. Yay. I also learned some exercise tips, and also about that card that you can get for restaurants.

I really needed to go tonight. I was feeling kind of down about my lap band. I'm not so scared of it anymore. I know I don't have any fluid in my band, and therefore, no restriction. But hearing that from someone else, makes it better, lol. So, tonight, I am happy!

My mom and I went walking again today along with my two nieces in their strollers. It is hard to exercise with a stroller! We went back to the athletic park again. We learned that 4 times around the track is one mile. We only did three laps because the baby was expiring and my mom forgot to bring the formula. But we did manage to do 20 minutes of walking.

I really enjoying the walking, but I wonder how I can keep it up when I go back to work. UGH! Just the thought of work! Honestly, I hate my job. Most of my coworkers are 10, 20, and sometimes 30 years older than I, but most act like 12 year olds. It's really pathetic, and I hate listening to the drama. They talk about each other, and they talk about how good their sex life is, and some even make thrusting motions with their hips to show how good it is.... etc. Yeah. So not fun. I just have to pay off my hospital bills and my car loan, and I will hopefully switch to part time.

Anyway... I CANNOT WAIT FOR MYRTLE BEACH!
Sadly, I have a ton of homework to do before I go!

Well, I hope everyone had a wonderful Tuesday! Ta-ta!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed your support group. I plan on going to mine next month and am hoping it's worthwhile. I would think that the group is as good as the people in it.

    ReplyDelete