Solved? Perhaps. I have come to a point that I have realized that since I will be losing weight, weird things will happen to my body.
I had my period during my Optifast "phase." So, now it came back after surgery. I'm really not sure why. It's not heavy (yet, ugh!).
Anyway, I got out again today. I went to Wal-Mart, Target, and a craft store. Target has 90% off their Easter stuff. So, we got some things real cheap. I started feeling dizzy in the craft store. But, in all, I'm feeling alright.
My post-op appointment is tomorrow. I hope everything will be normal.
I'm not sure what else to say, so I guess that's it. :)

Sounds like good reasoning to me. Everything will be all out of whack for awhile. The anesthesia can do that to you, too.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great day out. Are you still drinking five optifast shakes a day or did your diet change post-op?
My diet has changed. I'm selling my left over Optifast on ebay, lol. I'm eating thin to pudding thick liquids - like water, yogurt, pudding, jello, and anything I can blend in the Magic Bullet.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you are feeling better. Don't over-do it.
ReplyDelete