Well, today we decided to go to Old Navy. I hate shopping for clothes. It reminds me of how much I hate my body, and how horrible I look. Seriously. Old Navy only goes up to size 20 and XXL. So, I have to buy my things online. I love Old Navy clothes. They are nice and comfortable. Pre-band I was a size 26/28 and a 4x. I'm more like a 3x now in a shirt, but still a 26/28. I did buy some 24 capris. They fit me some what. They are a bit tight when I sit down. Anyway, I went looking because my little sister needed a swimsuit for the beach. She takes forever to find anything and to even try it on, so I decided to look.
I got to the clearance and I saw some work out pants that I thought could fit. I took a couple back, and they did! They were size XXL. They are stretchy, so it doesn't exactly count as a drop in size, lol. I got black and grey. The grey shows my nasty cellulite, but I don't exactly mind because I'll just be working out with them anyway.
Anyway, long story short, I don't fit in size XXL shirts and that made me feel a bit bad. Plus, there were a lot of pretty skinny girls and I just felt out of place. I've always felt out of place around skinny girls. I feel as though people are looking at me and think "DAMN, she's huge!" I'm sure they do say something like that. I don't know it bothers me since I probably won't see them ever again in my life... but still....
Ok.
WARNING: GROSS NASTY PICTURES. IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH TURN AWAY NOW!
My mom decided to buy me a swimsuit at target. UGH. She wants me to wear it at the beach this weekend. I will only wear the top. The bottoms are horrid. I won't take the time to express how horrid they are.
ANYWAY...
I decided to take a picture with the swimsuit top plus the black pants I got today. I mostly took this picture for myself because I know I will lose weight and I want to see and be able to show people "where I came from." So yall get to see this horrible, ugly picture of me. Like I said, if you have a weak stomach, turn away! lol
Yep. Ick!
That's it for now! :)

I love that top. So cute. And you are adorable!
ReplyDeletethe pic is not ick. i like the top and the bottoms, too. now i'm thinking i might need to go by my local old navy to see what workout pants they have out now. i want some!!!
ReplyDeleteYou look cute, don't sell yourself short. You are on your way to a new you, but first you gotta love you right where you are.
ReplyDeleteGirl you are crazy! That is not a bad pic at all! If you want to see some bad pictures go to my blog and see my work out pictures! Now thise will scare you! Yours are PRETTY! Rock that swim suit with the bottoms!!!!
ReplyDeleteDon't be so down on yourself! You are making a lot of progress!!
ReplyDeleteCrazy, girl - you are beautiful! I love that top, so cute! But, I totaly understand how you feel, you will look back at this picture some time from now and be really shocked at the difference! <3
ReplyDelete