Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Nothing's Wrong, He Says.

Dr. says nothing is wrong. I believe him, lol. I don't want anything to be wrong. I'm scared that the band is so fragile. I am glad that I get full. I can't eat as much as I could before the band. Yesterday, everyone had KFC. If I didn't have the band, I could have easily ate 3 chicken thighs, plus all of the sides.

I really haven't lost much weight. I'm stuck at 292 at my naked weight. Yesterday me and my mom went for a 2 mile walk around a lake. It was hard! Plus, we had my nieces so we had to push strollers. My body wasn't hurting after it. I was just sweaty and out of breath.

I am procrastinating on a paper that is due on Saturday (I take online classes, so assignments can be due on weekends). I decided to do some kind of analysis on "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow" by Washington Irving. It's actual a very interesting story. It's kind of creepy and strange. I like it because it wasn't written by a crazy Puritan screaming about evil and Satan.

What else? What else? I'm so random.

We may be going to Myrtle Beach, SC next weekend. I hope so! I find the beach so relaxing.

Well, I guess that's it for now. :)

1 comment: