Weight Loss Ticker

Friday, April 9, 2010

Thanks Y'all!

Thanks everyone for being supportive, giving advice, and kind words. I am so stupid though. I never considered the pain. :(

The big hole is probably an inch to an inch and a half wide. It's still the one that hurts the worse. Whenever I try to get out of my bed, it feels as though something is ripping or tearing in there. I've got gas, but it's not too bad. Instead of taking the liquid hydrocodone, I took some liquid tylenol. I guess that helps. I've been sleeping a lot today. I did manage to walk around the house five times. I'll do that again soon. I'm trying to drink a much as I can because my pee is really yellow.

I'm not sure what else to say. This sucks though. I don't understand how my doctor said that some of his patients go back to work the next day or even in a couple of days. I don't understand why he only suggested 10 days for me. This is day 3 and I'm a CNA. This all sucks. It's just a big fat bucket of SUCK!

On a funny note, I showed my 2 year old nice one of my "boo boos." And in her little 2 year old voice she said "Ooooh God." lol It was funny.

That's it for now...

4 comments:

  1. Oooooh Gosh! I hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before you know it the pain will be gone and the weight will be coming off. Hang in there. Sleep walk and water - and it sounds like you're doing all of that, so you'll be up and about in no time at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like a 2 year old to cheer you up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I know it will be a little bit before you feel up to par. I stopped the pain meds on day 4 post op. I was down 16 lbs from the week before surgery on my one week post op. I have been banded for a little over a month. I saw you on Lapbandtalk.com, My procedure was on 3/2 And next wednesday I go in for a fill!! Just keep your chin up!

    ReplyDelete