I have issues and fears. I am scared to eat. I was eating mashed potatoes, and I was getting pretty full so I stopped. Then all of the sudden I hear and felt a "pop." Now, I have a fear that my band slipped or a stitched popped out. It didn't sound like a gas pop. It was a weird pop. I don't have any pain, but still! I have issues and I'm scared to eat anything and I'm scared something happened to my band.
UGH!

I felt like that too. I was so glad I didn't have to sneeze! When is your follow up with the dr? I'm sure that it hasn't moved, but maybe call the office for some reassurance.
ReplyDeleteSince I got the band I have heard and felt more wierd stuff coming from my stomach than ever before. I think it will just take some getting used to. I pretty much think if it doesn't hurt then it's okay. I hope things get better.
ReplyDelete